Sunday, January 29, 2012

life so far

I feel like blogging without a couple of pictures is kind of lame, but I keep delaying posting so oh well. Not to mention I think maybe 3 people read our blog, but ha here ya go.
Andy is going to school at the BYU Salt Lake extension, and really enjoys it. He is super busy all the time. He stopped working for his dad, so that he can focus on school. I leave for work and he starts studying, when I get home he's studying, and after we eat dinner, he's studying. He is such a hard worker, and has seriously taught me to be diligent. I work at Sunset Elem. teaching full day kindergarten. I love it! My kids absorb so much, and they teach me everyday. I have a journal I keep of the funny things they say and wow! I just gotta say I love my job.
I don't know if it's just me not use to the blogging world, but I almost feel weird putting all of our life happenings on here. I think i'm just out of the loop. Well, I have a really good friend Luchelle Rose. We pretty much grew up together, and through all of school and life we have stayed pretty good friends. She is the type of friend who you can miss a couple of months of talking to each other, and when you plan to go to lunch or get together, it's like you didn't miss a beat. Anyways, we are running the Salt Lake Half Marathon! I am so excited for it. This will be my first race. I have been training for it, and love it. If you asked me that at the beginning I would have said, "Ya...maybe I will make time to do it tomorrow." I got a really bad cold right at the beginning of the training, and then I got the flu and it lasted for almost 4 days. Not good!! I am so grateful to be healthy and able to train hard. I forget how in shape you are when you play soccer. It just sort of slips away faster than you realize, so I'm glad I have this to keep me going. Well I will update this week with pictures. We are celebrating Chinese New Year tonight. A Wilcox tradition!!

No comments:

Post a Comment